Over the summer I met one of the most amazing families on this earth......The Sherwood's!!! Jason, Andi, Nia and Justis! I spent a lot of my "off" time at their house eating, playing games, being loved, learning, and drinking choffy!! Choffy is a part of why I am writing this post. First of all it is the best drink I have ever had! Second of all it has offered me a lot of opportunities I would never had without it. They offered me to help in the office with Choffy and with some other work that they have. They also offered me to go to Boise, Idaho the end of September to help run the Choffy booth for the St. Lukes Women's Celebration. Of course I went and I had an absolute blast! I got to be with my new sisters, Andi and Esther. I also got to spend time with one of my favorite little girl Avery!
I also got to see my friend Tucker that I met this summer. He is from Boise, but was also in Vancouver, Washington for the summer. I got to hang out with a lot of his friends. We got to go to the Boise State Vs. Oregon State football game. It was so much fun! I love knowing I have great friends in so many places. I love traveling and taking trips to be with those I love so much! Going to Utah State is going to put me so much closer to my new friends and of course the Sherwood's!! It makes me so happy knowing that. They are my home away from home!
Caitlin and I
Tucker and I
I love each of the Sherwood's in their own special way! Here is to each of them!
Jason: The single most amazing man I have ever met! Over the summer he was both my dad and big brother! He always knew that to say to comfort me through hard times. He always made me smile and made me feel good about myself and my future. His testimony was such a strength to me all summer long!
Andi: The best non related big sister ever! She is such an amazing women. She works so hard and loves her children so much! She made me feel right at home all summer. I know she always knows what to say in any situation I am in. I love her so much!
Jason & Andi
Nia: The most precious eight year old I have ever me! She is so sharp and polite. She will so anything for anyone at the drop of a hat. Her eight year old testimony is a true example and brightness in my life. A hug from her melts my heart!
Justis: The most tender little boy I have ever met. Just looking at him I become happy and he always puts a smile on my face. When I hear his sweet voice on the phone it makes me want to cry because I miss him so much!!
I love this family so much and would not be who I am today without them! This is a family that will forever be in my life!





That was so sweet! You have changed our lives too. I wish you were here. I love you, sissy!
ReplyDeleteThat was soooo sweet, Allie! I agree: the Sherwoods are one of the most amazing families ever!
ReplyDeleteWe love you so much, Sweetie!
ess