Sunday, September 26, 2010
"I'm in I'm in!"
Sitting in one of the most boring classes ever I receive text message from my sister, "You got an important letter from Utah State." Class wasn't not over for everyone, but it was for me! I got up and bolted to the door! I drove home as fast as I could (without speeding of course). I was more excited to just get to the letter than I was to actually open it. My sister, Jenny was freaking out screaming at me to open it! (Mind you she was holding it up to the light before I got home to see if she could read it.) I slowly opened it and pulled out a mini poster that said "I'M IN" in giant letters. It was such a relief to finally know and not have to wait any longer. Utah State is going to be an absolute blast! School starts January 10th! Mom and I are going to road trip and she will help me get settled in, then she will fly back home. I am so ready to get around lots of people with the same goals in life! So ready to have so much fun and enjoy the rest of my college days!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment